Caring for an aging parent, a spouse or another loved one with significant needs can present an array of worries, expenses, and logistical and relational challenges. With the help of a skilled attorney, you can meet these challenges head-on and overcome them.
Solving Today's Problems And Preparing For Tomorrow's Challenges
At the Law Office of Gene D. Robinson III, PLC, I help my clients solve today's problems and prepare for tomorrow's challenges. As an elder law attorney, I advise and represent families who want to provide for the needs of their loved ones, manage transitions and worry less. I can help you and your family answer critical questions about:
- Estate planning, which involves the use of instruments such as wills, living trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives to prevent problems and prepare for the future
- Guardianships and conservatorships, which can be used to protect and meet the needs of vulnerable loved ones
- Probate, the legal process of settling the estate of a deceased person
- Estate administration, which can include trust administration and other important matters
- Special needs planning, which can include the establishment of special needs trusts and the use of other tools and strategies that benefit loved ones who need to be provided for now and in the future
- Medicaid and veterans benefits, which form the core of long-term care funding for many seniors and disabled persons
- Nursing home and assisted living discharge matters that call for the assistance of an attorney with appropriate experience
Seamlessly Addressing Legal And Financial Needs
In addition to being a lawyer, I have a significant background in financial planning. I am a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP ®) and former wealth management advisor. This enables me to see the "big picture" and seamlessly address my clients' important legal, financial and health care needs.
Contact A McLean Attorney For Guardianship, Estate Planning And Probate | Free Consultation
Contact me to schedule a free consultation with an elder law attorney in Arlington, Virginia.